Welcome to MySic, an online social platform and music player. We at ("MySic", "we", "us", "our") respect your privacy.
Providing us with your personal information is a choice you make. We appreciate that and thank you for making this choice. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we do need it to allow you to use the Services.
- Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect to operate the Services, improve and customize them and develop new services. We also use it to tailor ads and commercial offers to your taste and profile and contact you when necessary.
- Access to Information. You may request to access your personal information, or have us update, correct or delete such information. For that, you have to send us an email at: [email protected]
- Third Party Services. The Services include elements that third parties provide – be it music providers, social networks, advertising agencies or providers of computer services. Such elements in the Services are subject not to this Policy but rather to the privacy practices of their providers. We do not control their privacy policies. The website/application will share data with third party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of data, and may use the data.
- Aggregated information. We may use the information we collect from you to create non-personal identified, statistical or aggregated information, and use it for the completion of its duties, under user consent. The website/application will use the aggregated information to improve its services.
- Sharing the Information we collect. We may share your information in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Services.
- Security. MySic maintains technical, administrative, and physical safeguards that are designed to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information we collect or store. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet. You use the Platform and provide us with information at your own discretion and risk.
- Children privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
- Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, by putting you on notice of such changes. Your continued use of the App/Website after the changes take effect indicates your acceptance of the amended Policy.
You are responsible for taking the precautions to protect yourself against fraud while you are using external services, and you have to protect your systems against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful content or destructive documents that can be included or may emanate from these external services.
However, if we become aware of a data breach, we will notify you within 72 hours in accordance with EU GDPR law.
MySic disclaims any liability for any damages arising from your use of external services, and you irrevocably waive any claim against MySic, regarding the content or functioning of all external services.
Last updated: 04.06.18